It's posts like these, that make me wonder if you're living on a different planet. I look forward to future reports of the aurora borealis and triple moons.
Love it! I either see darkness or light--- usually not the beauty of what you see at 10:45 in AK. Didn't see the new posts when I clicked on your blog... my computer sucks. Just saw October info. All I want for Christmas is a computer that's smart :0)!
It's posts like these, that make me wonder if you're living on a different planet. I look forward to future reports of the aurora borealis and triple moons.
ReplyDeleteLove it! I either see darkness or light--- usually not the beauty of what you see at 10:45 in AK. Didn't see the new posts when I clicked on your blog... my computer sucks. Just saw October info. All I want for Christmas is a computer that's smart :0)!
ReplyDeleteSara M.